Providing a holistic professional service to business owners
- Assisting entrepreneurs in valuing their business
- Ensuring clients have effective tax strategies in place
- Using Financial Statements as a tool to manage your business
- Provision of monthly bookkeeping and payroll services
- Total management of your secretarial obligations
- Provision of training by subject matter experts
- Business plans and forecast cash flows.
- FinSolve Solutions in association with Bizfacility, provides accounting, tax, business valuation and training services to clients in the SME (small and medium sized enterprises) environment, with its main location in the Northern suburbs Cape Town and central Johannesburg.
- The business practice is focused on providing superior value for money, and promotes quick but professional solutions and services to the client.
- Our stance is one of under promising and over delivering, with our key differentiator being that of empowerment, by assisting entrepreneurs in understanding their financial and tax affairs better through our training division, Bizfacility.
- The practice provides services to clients nationally, with emphases on Johannesburg and Cape Town areas.
- All accountants and bookkeepers are certified practitioners.
- We utilize all our own software packages namely TaxPlanner, SecForms and CompanyTax through our software division Taxbox Solutions.
We provide services and advice
that will assist clients in mananging their business in a compliant and efficient manner. We bring corporate experience to SME operations that are fit for purpose.
Our core competencies:
We specialize in the fields of:
- Business valuation,
- Tax compliance & planning,
- Business plans and cash flow forecasting
- Financial reporting and analysis.
While we provide traditional accounting and tax services to our clients, we specialize in the above as we have a wealth of experience in these areas.
- Financial health analysis
- Periodic reporting and financial analysis of client business highlighting strengths and weakness, plus providing 12 month projections based on agreed drivers.
- Independent Reviews for Pty Ltd Companies where required by the Companies Act.
- Company and business valuations
- Calculate and determine value on your business of a prospective business up for sale.
- Valuations can be used in divorce cases, trust valuation, purchase / sell contracts and many more situations.
- Valuations are conducted using the framework of the ASA (American Society of Appraisers).
- Business planning and cash flow projections
- Modelling of financial statements and cash flow projections using Cash Flow Forecaster.
- Provide what – if scenario analysis to determine impact on cash flows.
- Suitable for both startup and existing business.
- Leadership meetings
- Attendance of client’s quarterly or monthly leadership meetings to provide financial and tax coaching and input on challenges the team may be facing.
- Taxation services – Corporate and Personal
- Tax compilation & tax return submission
- Provisional tax preparation and submission
- Tax planning advice
- Financial Reporting services
- Preparation of annual financial statements for Close Corporations, Pty Ltd Companies, Trusts, Partnerships and Sole Traders.
- Bookkeeping and related services
- Payroll services
- Secretarial services – company registrations, annual return submissions etc.
- Bizfacility Pty Ltd, is the training arm of the practice, and provides a multitude of financial training solutions to clients.
- Our training ranges from taxation to business taxation to business valuation, via face to face workshops and e-learning interventions supported on professional e-learning platform hosted by Bridgewater Learning.
- Our workshops are conducted at up-market venues at affordable prices.