Our core competencies:
We specialise in the fields of business valuation, tax compliance & planning, and financial reporting and analysis.
Through an extensive networking structure, we are able to connect the client with additional support services as required, including property valuations, legal and IT service providers, and the provision of professional trust and estate management services, with a reputable trust specialist.
1. Taxation services – Corporate and Personal
- Tax compilation & tax return submission
- Provisional tax preparation and submission
- Tax planning advice
- Financial Reporting services
- Preparation of annual financial statements for Close Corporations, Pty Ltd Companies, Trusts, Partnerships and Sole Traders.
- IFRS compliant
- Bookkeeping and related services
- Monthly processing of source transactions to prepare trial balance information
- VAT returns and vat submissions
- Payroll services
- Employer registration, monthly payroll and related services, including all related taxes and returns
- Company secretarial services
- Company registration, tax registration and statutory CIPC annual returns etc.
- Periodic reporting and financial analysis of the clients business highlighting strengths and weakness, plus providing 12 month projections based on agreed drivers.
- Independent Reviews for Pty Ltd Companies where required by the Companies Act
- Calculate and determine value on your business or that of a prospective business up for sale.
- Valuations can be used in divorce cases, trust valuation, purchase / sell contracts and many more situations.
- Valuations are conducted using the framework of the ASA (American Society of Appraisers).
- Write up of business plans that include financial projections.
- Modelling of financial statements and cash flow projections using the Cash Flow forecaster.
- Provide what- if scenario analysis to determine impact on cash flows.
- Suitable for both start – up and existing businesses.
Attendance of client’s quarterly or monthly leadership meetings to provide financial and tax coaching and input on challenges the team may be facing.